Bearing Clearance Calculation
As a professional ball bearing manufactuer for many years,we hereby wish to introduce Bearing Clearance Calculation Formula as below.If any mistake,please advise us. Let’s Learn from each other.
(1): the influence of coordination
1. Bearing Inner Ring and Steel Solid Shaft: △j =△dy * d/h
2. Bearing Inner Ring and Steel Hollow Shaft:△j =△dy * F(d)
F(d) = d/h* [(d/d1)2-1]/[(d/d1)2 – (d/h)2]
3. Bearing Outer Ring and Steel Entity Shell: △A =△Dy * H/D
4. Bearing Outer Ring and Steel Thin-walled Shell: △A =△Dy * F(D)
F (D) = H/D * [(F/D) 2 – 1]/[(F/D) 2 – (H/D) 2]
5. Bearing outer ring and grey cast iron shell:△A =△Dy * [F(D)–0.15 ]
6. Bearing Outer Ring and Light Metal Shell:△A =△Dy * [F(D)–0.25 ]
Note: △j – Expansion of inner raceway baffle diameter (um).
△dy-effective interference of Journal (um).
D – nominal dimension of bearing inner diameter (mm).
H – Inner raceway baffle diameter (mm).
B – Bearing width (mm).
D1 – Inner diameter of hollow shaft (mm).
△A – The shrinkage of the diameter of the outer raceway baffle (mm).
△Dy – Actual effective interference (um) of shell hole diameter.
H – Outer raceway baffle diameter (mm).
D – nominal diameter (mm) of bearing outer ring and shell hole.
F – Bearing housing outer diameter (mm).
(2): Effect of temperature
△T =Гb * [De * ( T0–Ta )–di * ( Ti–Ta)]
Among them, Гb is linear expansion coefficient and bearing steel is 11.7*10-6 mm/mm/0C.
De is the raceway diameter of bearing outer ring and Di is the raceway diameter of bearing inner ring.
Ta is the ambient temperature.
T0 is the temperature of bearing outer ring and Ti bearing inner ring.
4. The relationship between the axial clearance and the radial clearance:
Ua = [4(fe + fi–1) * Dw * Ur–Ur2 ] 1/2
Because the radial clearance Ur is very small, so Ur2 is very small, ignore it.
Ua = 2 * [(fe + fi–1) * Dw * Ur ] 1/2