In order to make the deep groove ball bearing get better performance, the general manufacturers will carry out the process processing procedures, which can not only improve the quality of the deep groove ball bearing, but also improve the beauty of the bearing and reduce the degree of friction. In order for you to have a more comprehensive understanding of the processing process of deep groove ball bearings, the author makes the following detailed introduction.
Processing steps of deep groove ball bearing
1. Tube blank processing: the bearing steel is heated to 1150 ℃ ~ 1200 ℃ in the heating furnace, and the heated tube blank is perforated with a piercer to make a rough tube;
2. Spheroidizing annealing: conduct spheroidizing annealing on the capillary tube, and the hardness range of the capillary tube after annealing is hrb88 ~ 94;
3. Hot rolling of tube blank: the annealed rough tube is sent to the heating furnace for secondary soaking; The blank tube is formed by reducing the diameter, reducing the wall and extending rolling of the capillary tube after secondary soaking;
4. Shaping and cutting of pipe blank: the raw pipe passes through the sizing unit for sizing and shaping, and then straightening and cutting to form a kit;
5. Recrystallization annealing: the kit is recrystallized and annealed to eliminate work hardening, so as to facilitate cold rolling;
6. Soft grinding Kit: first grind the double end faces of the soft grinding kit, and then the outer circle of the soft grinding kit. First grind the double end faces, and then grind the outer circle. The outer circle is through grinding. The materials are bonded together through the end face for processing, so as to ensure that the outer diameter surface of the part is always on the same plane with the support plate, ensure that the outer diameter taper is within the control range, and adjust the angular relationship between the two grinding wheels during double end grinding, Control the parallelism difference of the end face, and the end face accuracy is used as the datum plane for subsequent processing; The outer circle is processed by centerless grinding;
7. Kit fine hole: drill stop bolt hole and oil hole on the surface of the kit, rough turn the surface of the inner hole of the kit, and prepare for the surface of the cold rolled inner hole;
8. Cold rolling Kit: for the cold rolling of deep groove ball bearing ring channel, there are 6 stages of core roll feed speed in the process of cold rolling, the speed range is 0.4mm/s ~ 1.0mm/s, and the track of speed curve in a processing cycle is fast, slow and slow until it stops; The rolling time is between 6S and 14s, and the rolling pressure is 80KN;
9. Turning Kit: chamfering the kit and sealing groove;
10. Fine grinding Kit: fine grinding kit to improve the surface accuracy of the kit;
11. Install the bearing: put the ball between the rings, install the cage, inject grease, install the seal, and complete the assembly of the deep groove ball bearing.
Deep groove ball bearings are mainly used to bear radial loads, but they are also commonly used to bear radial and axial composite loads. In particular, the high speed of mechanical equipment, unsuitable for the use of thrust bearings, the bearing can be used to bear a two-way pure axial load, and no maintenance during the work, is a low price, wide use of a bearing.There are many types. The main type we produce are as follow,