Deep groove ball bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of rolling bearings. The operation is simple, and the use is also more convenient. The basic deep groove ball bearing consists of an outer ring, an inner ring, a set of steel balls and a set of cages. Now, let’s take a look at the characteristics of deep groove ball bearings and its working principle.
The characteristics of deep groove ball bearings
1. There are two types of deep groove ball bearings, single row and double row. The deep groove ball structure is divided into two types: sealed and open. The open type refers to the bearing without a sealed structure. The sealed deep groove ball is divided into dustproof and sealed. Oil-proof seal. 2. In terms of structure, each ring of a deep groove ball bearing has a continuous groove raceway with a cross section of about one-third of the circumference of the ball. It is mainly used to bear radial load, but also can bear certain axial load.
3. When the radial clearance of the bearing increases, it has the properties of an angular contact ball bearing and can withstand alternating axial loads in two directions.
4. Deep groove ball bearings have low friction and high speed.
5. The structure is simple, the manufacturing cost is low, and it is easy to achieve higher manufacturing accuracy.
6. Generally, stamping wave-shaped cages are used, bearings with an inner diameter greater than 200mm or high-speed running, using car-made solid cages. There are as many as 60 variants of deep groove ball bearings.
The working principle of deep groove ball bearings
Deep groove ball bearings mainly bear radial load, but can also bear radial load and axial load at the same time. When it only bears radial load, the contact angle is zero. When the deep groove ball bearing has a large radial clearance, it has the performance of an angular contact bearing and can bear a large axial load. The friction coefficient of the deep groove ball bearing is very small and the limit speed is also high. Deep groove ball bearings can be used in gearboxes, instrumentation, motors, household appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, engineering machinery, roller skates, yo-yos, etc.
Deep groove ball bearings Manufacturer
BearingInChina (Manufacturer and Exporter) is located at Henghe Town, Cixi City, a famous bearing manufacturing base in China. It enjoy convenient transportation that Grand Hangzhou Bay Bridge is on the north , the Ningbo Port on the east and the Hangzhou Xiaoshan Air port in the west.
Our company is a professional manufacturer of high precision and low noise bearings, specializing in the production of small, micro, standard, non-standard deep groove ball bearings